Monday, April 9, 2012

SURFACE OF THE MOON

Photographer Mikaylah Bowman recently did a shoot for us and the new Samantha Pleet SS12 Collection.  She took her friend Nadia to a place called Enchanted Rock in Texas on a hot, windy day. "It was really special to photograph Nadia - She grew up in the same trailer park/projects area of Austin that I did.  She's only 17 and has started layin down some amazing rap tracks; I think she's slated to be the next Lung Leg or something incredibly special.  While we were shooting Nadia kept commenting on the landscape of Enchanted Rock saying "We're walking on the surface of the moon!"

See the rest of this shoot on our Facebook page.

1 comment:

nocreamcorn said...

That's super cool. On a side note, I wish I could rock those bangs! Every damn time I grow mine out, I want to cut them again! UGH